top of page
Since its formation in 1911 Karr Ltd. has always been 100% family owned.
1911 Karr & Lederer is founded in Zurich, as important importers for the milling and animal feed industry.
1934 change into the corporate form of Karr & Cie.
1962 change into the corporate form of Karr AG.
1992 relocation of the company to Zug.
Board of Directors
Peter R. Müller
Alexander R. Müller
bottom of page